you won't believe they're not mashed potatoes...
I think we all can agree that mashed potatoes are one of the greatest ways to use a potato. Since I try to avoid white potatoes most of the time, I wanted a lower-carb alternative. I got creative and created mashed cauliflower and I was shocked by how easy it was. You're going to love these...
what you'll need
- one head of cauliflower
- minced garlic
- sea salt
- olive oil
what to do...
- cut the cauliflower into florets
- steam the cauliflower until you can cut through it easily
- add cauliflower to a high-grade blender
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- rosemary to taste (I like a lot!)
Lastly, blend on high until you've hit the consistency you prefer.
It's so easy and they're so delicious! If you decide to give this a try, tag me on Instagram @nellamoon!xo, arielle